The translated proceedings of four seminars sponsored by the JMCC, this book engages the Palestinian-ness and Jewishness of the state of Israel, the Annapolis conference, the relationship between the divided Gaza Strip and West Bank after Hamas' takeover, and the finances of the Palestinian Authority under Hamas. Speakers include influential Palestinian figures and politicians.
Seminar One: "The Palestinian and the Jewishness of the State" - January 20, 2008
- Dr. Sufian Abu Zaydeh - former Minister for Prisoners Affairs and Researcher on Israel and Zionism.
- Mr. Issam Makhoul, former member of the Israeli Knesset and researcher on Israeli Affairs and Politburo member of the Israeli Communist Party
- Mr. Sabri Jiries, expert on Arabs inside the State of Israel and the history of Zionism.
Moderated by journalist Aref Hijjawi
Seminar Two: "Annapolis Meeting ... Political optimism or reinforcing the split in the homeland?" - November 17,2007
- PLC Member Saeb Erekat, from Fateh Bloc
- PLC Member Ayman Daraghmeh, from Change and Reform Bloc
- PLC Member Khaleda Jarrar, from Abu Ali Mustafa Bloc
- PLC Member Bassam al Salhi, from al Badeel Bloc
Moderated by journalist Nasser Abdul Jawad
"Relations between the Two Parts of the Homeland... The Impact on Achieving the National Goals," September 11, 2007
- PLC member Mr. Hatem Kafisheh, from Change and Reform Bloc.
- Mr. Faisal Hourani, Palestinian author
- Mr. Abdul Rahim Mallouh, Vice Secretary General of the PFLP and member of the Executive Committee of the PLO
- Mr. Abdullah Abdullah, PLC member and Head of the PLC Political Committee from Fateh
Moderated by Aref Hijjawi